STELZER – History since 1946

  • 1946

    Erwin STELZER Rührtechnik was established as a family-owned enterprise

  • 1985

    Takeover by Westfalia Separator AG
    Establishment of STELZER Rührtechnik GmbH

  • 1989

    Development of new agitator type series for industrial applications

  • 1994

    Member of the GEA Group, Special Product Division

  • 1998

    Takeover by Vaahto Group Plc., Finland
    Establishment of STELZER Rührtechnik International GmbH

  • 2003

    Development of biogas agitators with volumes up to 12.000 m³

  • 2008

    Customer-specific development of a “blowers” based on the “hermet” magnetic agitator

  • 2009

    Extension of the “hermet” magnetic agitator to bio-fermentation systems

  • 2010

    Development of “hermet” magnetic agitators for residual quantities

  • 2011

    Foundation of the Steva Oy sales office for Scandinavia

  • 2012

    Introduction of the CFD flow simulation

  • 2013

    Delivery of the largest chemical agitator in the history of the company

  • 2014

    Modernisation of the STELZER laboratory