Data protection notices for our clients and business partners
How we use your personal data and the rights you have
Information regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with Articles 13, 14 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Who is responsible for data processing and who can I get in touch with?
We at Stelzer International GmbH, Speckgraben 20, 34414 Warburg are responsible.
Tel.: +49 5641 903-0 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Data Protection Officers can be reached under the following:
Jhcon.de, Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Hagen, Veilchenweg 6a, 30989 Gehrden
Tel.: +49 5108 9090112, e-mail: email@example.com
- What sources and data do we use?
We process your personal data which we collect from the pre-contractual and contractual measures in developing our business relationships with you.
The following data is processed in particular:
- business information for the contact persons at our customers and our other business partners.
If this refers to natural persons,
- bank account details
are also processed as part of conducting our business.
If you visit us directly,
- data recorded by video monitoring systems
is also processed.
- Why do we process your data – for what purpose – and what is the legal basis for it?
At Stelzer Rührtechnik International GmbH, some of your personal data which results from fulfilling a contract or pre-contractual measures is then later processed. This only refers to your name and business information.
The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para 1 b GDPR.
We process your personal data with your consent as part of our customer service, or based on our legitimate interests, taking the protection of your personal data into consideration.
The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para 1 a and f GDPR.
- Who is your data given to?
We do not forward your data to unauthorised third parties.
However, to the extent that is necessary with natural persons as part of the fulfilment of the contract, data is shared with
- financial companies (transfers)
- external contractors in accordance with Article 28 GDPR.
- Is your data shared with international organisations or third countries?
There are no plans to share your data with international organisations or third countries.
- How long do we store your data for?
Your personal data is deleted upon expiry of the statutory retention period, which for example is stated in the German Civil Code (BGB), German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Tax Code (AO).
If your data is not included in the scope of these, it will be deleted when its intended use expires.
- Which additional privacy rights do you have?
You have the right to access any personal data relating to you which is processed by Stelzer Rührtechnik International GmbH (Article 15 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to demand the correction (Article 16 GDPR), deletion (Article 17 GDPR) or to limit the processing thereof (Article 18 GDPR) and the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
You also have the right to appeal to the relevant data protection supervisory authority. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with the state official for data protection in North Rhine Westphalia.
- What rights of objection do you have?
If you have consented to your data being processed (Article 6 Para 1 a or Article 9 Para 2 a), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to your personal data being processed according to Article 21 GDPR.
If you submit a complaint, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can provide evidence of compelling legitimate reasons to process it which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless processing your personal data serves as an assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
For requests of this nature please get in touch at the address listed above of
Stelzer Rührtechnik International GmbH. 13.04.2018/hagen/fe
Data Protection Statement
1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) Please find below information regarding the processing of your personal data by us when you use our website.
Personal data is all data that relates to you in person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and usage behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the GPDR is:
STELZER Rührtechnik International GmbH, Speckgraben 20, 34414 Warburg, Tel. +49 5641 903 0, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Name and address of the data protection officer:
Herr Dipl.-Ing Jörg Hagen, Jhcon Datenschutzberatung, Veilchenweg 6a, 30989 Gehrden, phone +49 (0) 5108 90 90 112, E-mail: hagen (at) jhcon.de
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us concerning personal data relating to you:
- The right to information
- The right to rectification or erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability.
You also have the right to appeal to the relevant data protection supervisory authority at any time. To do so, please contact the federal state authority for data protection and freedom of information: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using this website for purely informational reasons, i.e. if you do not register or transfer information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that is transmitted by your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically required by us in order to display our website and guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) point f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the enquiry (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- The data quantity transferred in each case
- The website from which the enquiry came
- Operating system and its interface
- The language and version of the browser software.
(2) When you make contact with us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if appropriate, your name and telephone number) is stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data accruing in this context is deleted by us after storage is no longer required, or processing is restricted if statutory storage obligations apply.
(3) Should we have recourse to contracted service providers for the provision of individual functions of our offer, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail regarding the processes concerned below. Here, we shall also name the specified criteria for storage duration.
(4) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser employed by you and by means of which certain information flows to the entity (in this case, us) that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot generate programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies whose extent and functionality are described below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) a. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, by means of which different requests of your browser can be allocated to a joint session. As a result, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) b. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings in your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for instance refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out that by deactivating cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
The ‘_icl_current_language’ cookie is set for the language session, and the ‘PHPSESSID’ session cookie is set.
5 The use of additional services
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. Usually, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers/contract processors to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound by our instructions and checked regularly.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
6 The use of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. By doing so, we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and enable you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) Through your visit to the website, Google obtains the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. At the same time, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transferred. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in, or if a user account does not exist. If you are logged in at Google, your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the assignment with your profile by Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising purposes, market research, and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation also occurs in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google in order to execute this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plugin provider is available in the data protection declaration of the provider. There you can also obtain further information concerning your rights in this regard, together with settings options in order to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7 External links
For your optimal information, you will find links on our website that refer to the websites of third parties. Insofar as this is not clearly evident, we wish to point out that these are external links. The website operator has no influence over the content and design of these websites offered by other suppliers, and therefore has no influence over their data protection statements, either. Naturally, the guarantees in this data protection statement do not apply there.
8 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) Insofar as the processing of personal data is based on granted consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have announced your revocation to us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a balancing of interests, you may submit an objection to processing. This is the case when processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the description of the functions below. When you submit such an objection, we request that you inform us of the reasons why your personal data may not be processed by us. In the case of a justified objection, we shall investigate the matter and either cease to process and/or adjust your data or present you with compelling reasons worthy of protection why we should continue processing.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising via the following contact options:
Objection via e-mail: email@example.com Objection by post: STELZER Rührtechnik International GmbH, Speckgraben 20, 34414 Warburg